How to do an e-transfer
An Interact e-transfer is an easy way to securely send money between two parties. Never sent an Interact e-transfer before? It’s simple, secure, and doesn’t share any of your personal or banking info in any way.
You must have online banking to send an e-transfer. Your bank will have specific instructions on how to send e-transfers using their site but the process is essentially the same for all banks. (scroll down for screenshots) PLEASE NOTE: Please send payment to the email address that was provided to you in the confirmation email. Complete your order now:
- Login to your online banking and choose e-transfer payment.
- Pick a random name as the “recipient name” when adding us as a payee in the e-transfer section of your bank account. Often we can’t process an order at all due to lack of this information. DO NOT put any notes, salutations or comments in the e-transfer payment you are sending. PLEASE NOTE!: For security reasons and to speed up our e-transfer process, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT your e-transfer if it doesn’t comply with these instructions.
- When setting up your e-transfer you will need a Secret Question and an Answer to that question.
The secret question should be “YOUR FIRST NAME”
Please use your last name as the answer.
- Send an e-transfer payment for your order total (including shipping) to our current payment email (this email is provided in your order confirmation email).
- After your e-transfer payment has been completed, a tracking code will be emailed to you for your convenience. Please be patient while we process your e-transfer payment and order.