How to do an e-transfer
An Interact e-transfer is an easy way to securely send money between two parties. Never sent an Interact e-transfer before? It’s simple, secure, and doesn’t share any of your personal or banking info in any way.
You must have online banking to send an e-transfer. Your bank will have specific instructions on how to send e-transfers using their site but the process is essentially the same for all banks. (scroll down for screenshots) PLEASE NOTE: Please send payment to the email address that was provided to you in the confirmation email. Complete your order now:
- Login to your online banking and choose e-transfer payment.
- Use Xcite, payables or any name as the “recipient name” when adding us as a payee in the e-transfer section of your bank account. This makes it possible for us to find and process your order quickly and efficiently. Often we can’t process an order at all due to lack of this information. DO NOT put any notes, salutations or comments in the e-transfer payment you are sending. PLEASE NOTE!: For security reasons and to speed up our e-transfer process, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT your e-transfer if it doesn’t comply with these instructions.
- When setting up your e-transfer you will need a Secret Question and an Answer to that question.
The secret question should be “YOUR FIRST NAME”
Please use your last name as the answer.
- Send an e-transfer payment for your order total (including shipping) to our current payment email (this email is provided in your order confirmation email).
- After your e-transfer payment has been completed, a tracking code will be emailed to you for your convenience. Please be patient while we process your e-transfer payment and order.